Natural Stacking Tower
Have you ever wondered what secrets they hold?
When we sit down to play with them, we never really know what they’ll help us create this time.
And even when we build, let’s say, a tower, will it always end up looking the same?
Let’s give it a try...
We’d love to invite you to a game:
- Build a tower with as many “windows” or “holes” as possible - whatever fits your imagination, as long as you can see through them.
- Build two openwork towers close to one another - make them close enough so that you can connect them with a stick you found in the park, for example. You could also take a colorful thread and string it through the openings in your structure.
- Build the tallest towers you can imagine - just make sure their bases are different. First you can use block X; a different time you can put together two cylinders and make a foot-bridge over them. Experiment with whatever comes to your mind. Will each one of the different structures stand strong on the ground?
- Build a tower from all your blocks. To make a strong base you should use a bit more of them for the bottom, maybe 3, 4 or even 5... it looks like we have a new tower again.
- Do you have any more ideas? These blocks can’t wait to help you make them reality…
Let the game begin!
Free of harmful chemicals.
Product eco. Made in the Beskidy Mountains, Poland.
Dimensions of the largest piece /cm/: 7,5 L x 2,5 W x 1,1 H
Dimensions of the smallest piece /cm/: 2,5 L x 1,8 W x 2,5 H
Dimensions (without packaging) /cm/: 30,7 L x 7,3 W x 17,3 H
Dimensions with packaging /cm/: 32,8 L x 8,3 W x 19,5 H
Weight /with packaging - kg/: 0,85